Business continuity and disaster recovery is of high priority for every organization, disruptions can cause damage to a company's operation and reputation.
Below we have compiled publicly available sources from around the world that present views on Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery on the Cloud.
Perspectives on Business Continuity And Disaster Recovery On The Cloud
- Cloud Security Practices and Education — Resources about how to secure cloud computing systems and learn about cloud security.
- Cloud Computing Risks and Threats — Resources on how to identify, deal with and prevent specific cloud security threats and attacks including DDoS, API vulnerability, Shadow IT and traffic hijacking.
- AWS Security — Resources on AWS security, security for AWS platforms like EC2, S3 and RDS, AWS monitoring, AWS configuration and security Groups, AWS firewall solutions, and more.
- Windows Azure Security — Resources about security for Windows Azure, the cloud platform provided by Microsoft, including security measures provided by the Azure platform, how to use them, and additional security best practices for users of Windows Azure.
- List of Cloud Security Tools and Services — Resources about tools and services specifically built to enable security in cloud computing environments.
- Cloud Security Technologies — Resources about the technologies used to achieve cloud security - the practice of protecting data, applications, infrastructure and human interactions facilitated by cloud computing.
Dome9: AWS Network Security and Identity Protection Made Simple
Visualize. Remediate. Enforce.