Table of Contents:
Below we have compiled publicly available sources from around the world that present views on Cloud Security Tools and Services.
List of Cloud Security Tools and Services
This wiki compiles resources on all major cloud security tools and services, listed below, both official vendor resources and information provided by the security community. Click through to a page to read more about the respective tool or service.
- Cloud Application, Server and Network Security — Resources about tools and services used to protect applications, servers or networks facilitated by cloud computing.
- Dome9 — Resources about Dome 9, a solution that provides network security policy management and automation services for entire cloud environments, and a set of tools including visualization, firewall management, file integrity monitoring, dynamic access leases, configuration monitoring, and more.
- Qualys — Resources about Qualys, a cloud security platform that offers a suite of compliance and IT security solutions such as asset discovery, network security, compliance monitoring, and more.
- ZScaler — Resources about ZScaler, a cloud security platform built as a security stack enabling secure transformation to the cloud. Services include: advanced threat protection, branch transformation, mobile security, and more.
- Netskope — Resources about Netskope, a cloud services company offering solutions such as a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), cloud malware and threat protection, cloud storage security, DLP, encryption, and more.
- Akamai Cloud Security Solutions — Resources about Akamai Cloud Security Solutions, a set of tools aimed at protecting websites/applications from data theft and downtime, and at stopping major DDos and web application attacks. The solutions are build on the Akamai Intelligent Platform™ and include infrastructure and website protection.
- Check Point Cloud Security — Resources about Check Point cloud security, a set of security services and solutions for the public and private cloud that can be easily extended to any cloud environment. Solutions include: threat protection, mobile security, endpoint security, next generation firewalls, and security management.
- TripWire PureCloud Enterprise — Resources about TripWire PureCloud Enterprise, a cloud security platform that provides a solution to help discover and assess areas of a network that are hard to reach. The solution includes assurance for third parties, network perimeter scanning, and unified reporting.
- Alert Logic Cloud Defender — Resources about Alert Logic Cloud Defender, a managed cloud security solution for IT infrastructure. The solution allows network/system/application security monitoring for the infrastructure, and offers centralized security management, threat detection, rapid deployment, and more.
- BetterCloud — Resources about BetterCloud, a suite of cloud security solutions and tools for IT organizations. Solutions are built specificallty for SaaS applications and include: user lifecycle management, IT/security automation, data discovery, and more.
- IBM Cloud Security Enforcer — Resources about IBM Cloud Security Enforcer, a SaaS cloud security solution designed to help organizations deploy new services on the cloud. The solution includes cloud discovery, Identity/access management, user analytics, and more.
- iSheriff Cloud Security — Resources about iSheriff Cloud Security, a SaaS security platform offering web, endpoint, and email security solutions, including malware protection, data leakage prevention, archiving, multi-platform support, and compliance enforcement solutions.
- Cisco Cloud Web Security — Resources about Cisco Cloud Web Security, a proxy-based cloud security solution for distributed enterprise organizations. The solution offers user protection and protection against web attacks using Cisco's threat intelligence and threat defense services.
- Cloud Antivirus and Threats Prevention — Resources about cloud antivirus, a solution in which antivirus processes are conducted on cloud servers instead of a user's PC, and threat prevention, the practice of preventing systems (mainly in IT organizations) from being infected by viruses or protecting the systems from cyber attacks.
- McAfee Cloud Secure — Resources about MCAfee Cloud Secure, a set of security solutions that help organizations to move services to the cloud. These solutions allow the organization to use their security and access policies, without needing to adopt each vendor's practices. Solutions include: data protection, web security, database/data center security, and more.
- Panda Cloud Security — Resources about Panda cloud security, an antivirus cloud-based solution for enterprise organizations. The solution offers endpoint protection, meaning all workstations (Windows/Mac/Linux) and all devices and systems are protected.
- Cloud Identity and Access Management Tools — Resources about cloud identity and access management tools, which are tools used for facilitating the management of electronic identities.
- Centrify — Resources about Centrify, an identity platform that offers protection from compromised credentials scenarios and simple and secure access to cloud applications. Solutions include: Identity as a Service (IDaaS), cloud application user provisioning, identity service automation, and more.
- SkyHigh Cloud Access Security — Resources about SkyHigh, a security platform for cloud services, offering a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB). Solutions/features include: visibility into cloud usage and risk, threat protection, compliance enforcement, and data security.
- Cloud Data and CDN Security Tools — Resources about cloud data and Content Delivery Network (CDN) security tools, which are tools used to protect data stored on cloud servers, and user-related data used for CDN functions (such as geolocation or content delivery server data).
- Proofpoint — Resources about Proofpoint, a security-as-a-service platform that uses technologies like machine learning and Big Data analytics to protect against cyber attacks. Additional solutions include: email security/encryption, data loss prevention, electronic discovery, and more.
- Vaultive — Resources about Vaultive, a cloud security platform used to protect organizations' sensitive data that is offered as a software-as-a-service. Solutions include: cloud data security, data residency and industry compliance, and unauthorized disclosure protection.
- CipherCloud — Resources about CipherCloud, a full-scale enterprise cloud security platform that offers a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and solutions such as encryption, malware detection, key management, monitoring, and compliance.
- Vormetric — Resources about Vormetric, a cloud/data security platform for the enterprise used for compliance and for streamlining migration to a cloud environment.
- Intralinks — Resources about Intralinks, an enterprise collaboration software used to protect virtual data rooms and document sharing. Solutions include: SharePoint and ECM externalization, removable media and USB replacement, secure collaboration, and more.
- MobileIron Cloud — Resources about MobileIron Cloud, a scalable cloud-based enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution that offers mobile application and device security. Features include a cloud-based management console, policy distribution, secure file access, and more.
- SafeNet (Gemalto) — Resources about Gemalto SafeNet, a suite of cloud security solutions that allow organizations to control virtual environments and to perform cloud deployment securely. Solutions include: cloud/virtual data center migration, securing cloud-based applications, encryption, securing cryptographic keys, secure data transmission, and more.
- CDNetworks — Resources about CDNetworks cloud security solutions, which offer website and application protection together with optimal performance. Solutions/features include: secure application access, cloud DDoS protection, regulatory compliance, and more.
- Cloud Monitoring — Resources about cloud monitoring, a process that includes monitoring, management and review of workflows or processes of an IT asset or infrastructure that is cloud-based. Cloud monitoring aims to make sure that the relevant cloud platform is performing properly.
General Resources on Cloud Security Tools and Services
John P. Mello, Jr.csoonline.com
Dome9: AWS Network Security and Identity Protection Made Simple
Visualize. Remediate. Enforce.
- No labels