Table of Contents:
Below we have compiled publicly available sources from around the world that present views on Windows Azure Security.
Key Topics in Azure Security
- Azure Security-Related Products — Resources about security products offered by Microsoft as part of Windows Azure.
- Azure Private Networks and ExpressRoute — Resources about Azure Private Networks and ExpressRoute or Azure Virtual Networks, a Microsoft Azure service that offers a private network in the cloud, and ensures that servers and machines managed on the Microsoft Azure cloud exist in an isolated environment.
- Azure Active Directory — Resources about Azure Active Directory, an identity and access management (IAM) cloud solution that offers user and group management, allowing organizations to extend Active Directory and other on-premises directories to the Azure cloud securely, using single sign-on for cloud-based applications.
- Azure Multi-Factor Authentication — Resources about Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, an authentication technique that uses more than one verification method to identify a user, such as a password, identification of a trusted device, and biometrics information.
- Azure Rights Management (RMS) — Resources on Azure Rights Management (RMS), an information protection solution provided by Microsoft on the Azure cloud.
- Azure Monitoring — Resources about Azure monitoring, which refers to monitoring the Azure cloud. Azure monitoring includes several aspects, such as log file analysis, defining/collecting metrics, and providing diagnostic for root cause analysis or troubleshooting.
- Azure Secure Access and SSH — Resources about Azure secure access and SSH, which discusses how to securely access, provision, or migrate virtual machines on the Microsoft Azure cloud using the SSH protocol.
- Azure Compliance — Resources on Azure compliance, which refers to the methods in which the Microsoft Azure cloud complies with common policies, regulations, certificates, and attestations. Microsoft shares third-party verification results with its customers, and supports the CDSA, CJIS, and CSA CMM certificates.
- Azure Firewall — Resources on Azure firewall, which refers to the methods of protecting services or applications on the Microsoft Azure cloud using a firewall. Firewall options for the Azure cloud include pre-packaged operating system firewalls or third-party firewalls offered as cloud services.
- Azure Encryption — Resources on how to encrypt data and manage encryption on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Setting up SSL on Azure — Resources on how to set up HTTPS and SSL on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
Perspectives on windows azure security
Downloads and Add-Ons
Dome9: AWS Network Security and Identity Protection Made Simple
Visualize. Remediate. Enforce.
- No labels